12/19/18

Almost all green today but will miss floors and did achieve my steps per hour goal. I'm on day or session 10 of basics and I did unwind last night just to relax for 3 min there. After today I'll have to pick another course to do on Headspace app. I was checking e-mail a little bit ago and one of my friend's her chapter voted to not meet next week so she will be 2 weeks without a weigh in. I don't miss TOPS just because of the missed weigh in's. I weigh in no matter what even if it's a holiday I still weigh for my trainer and for the site too. Got in a great Back and 20 min treadmill walk this afternoon. Since I'm off tomorrow I'll get in my Biceps/Triceps/Chest and 20 min on stair master before noon.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Saturday 4/29/23

Tuesday 10/3/23

9/12/18