2/18/19

Unsure if I'll go all green today but going to try and get everything but floors. Will achieve my steps per hour goal today and have over 13K steps. Writing early since I work 3PM-9:30PM but will be off by 9:20 at the latest. Probably won't turn on my computer when I get home. Mindful moment for today: Mindfulness is not only about taking time for yourself, it's also for the people around you.  Motivational quote for today: Our greatest glory is not in never falling, but in rising every time we fall.--Confucius Great Legs and 20 min cardio workout this morning did kettlebell straight leg deadlifts using 25# KB and Thrusters with 10# medicine ball. I've never used that heavy of weight on either one before but my gym motivator was working out and decided to try a little heavier than normal. Tomorrow's workout plan weather permitting is 5 min row followed by Chest/Shoulders and Legs circuit to finish up. I am so ready for Spring as I hate missing workouts due to the weather.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Saturday 4/29/23

Tuesday 10/3/23

9/12/18