2/12/19

Unsure if I'll go all green today but will miss floors but achieve my steps per hour goal and have over 13K steps. Writing early so I don't have to turn my computer on for very long when I get home. Great 5 min row to warm up then Chest/Shoulders and Legs circuit to finish up today. Tomorrow's workout plan is 20 min stair master (or other cardio) and Legs/Back with Legs circuit to finish. Bought some Colgate Wisp brushes to help with staining of my teeth from my Bang! Peach tea and Keto coffee that I've been drinking everyday lately. I have to be better on Facebook about wishing family and friends a Happy Birthday on their special day. Completed my Finding Focus course on the Headspace app last night but might take a day off and start a new course tomorrow evening.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Saturday 4/29/23

Tuesday 10/3/23

9/12/18