2/10/19

Almost all green today but will miss floors and active minutes and might miss miles and calories burned too. Achieved my steps per hour goal and will have over 13K steps before bed. Plan for tomorrow afternoon is to put my Keto Mocha Madness in the fridge so they don't get frozen in my car. Was surprised that my Bang! Peach tea wasn't extremely frozen after being in my car then not quite overnight in the fridge but it was drinkable when I opened it this morning. Update on my back it's all better not sore at all as I didn't use a pain patch today or take any ibuprofen. Tomorrow's workout plan is Legs and 20 min on escalator(stair master) if free but other cardio if not. Mindful moment for today: Take a moment to look at your hands. Are they busy or are they still? Appreciate the effortless way they work together.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Saturday 4/29/23

Tuesday 10/3/23

Monday 6/27