2/6/19

Almost all green but will miss floors and maybe active minutes. Achieved or will have achieved my steps per hour goal. Once again missed my gym workout due to the wet/icy roads. Unsure of the rest of the week at this rate with this weather. Hoping I drive tomorrow so I can at least go and pick up my Bang! Keto Coffee before work even if I don't get to workout after work. Today is day 3 of 10 day no candy challenge and have done really well today. It's great to give my back an extra day to rest and I've used Ibuprofen and after using Bio-Freeze this morning I decided after my shower to use an Icy/Hot pain patch. Tomorrow's gym workout plan is Legs/Back and no scheduled cardio but the weather and if I drive to work tomorrow will decide if I get it in or not.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Saturday 4/29/23

Tuesday 10/3/23

9/12/18