2/25/19

Almost all green today just will miss floors but achieved my steps per hour goal and have over 13K steps for today. Got in a great Legs and 20 min cardio did 10 min on stair master then 10 min on bike since I couldn't handle 20 min on stair master. Tomorrow's workout plan is 5 min row to warm up then Chest/Shoulders and Legs circuit to finish up. Decided today to get some detox was going to use the pill form but decided to use the tea instead. Went to GNC for Amino Energy and bought some Ever Day Detox tea. Got 2 week supply of my regular vitamins to hold me over until mine are in. Instead of using a breathing app that I had on my phone (have removed it) I'm now using the Relax feature on my Versa.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Saturday 4/29/23

Tuesday 10/3/23

9/12/18