2/7/19

Almost all green but will miss floors and active minutes today. Achieved my steps per hour goal and will have over 13K steps. Another gym rest day looks like I'm mostly taking the week off due to the weather. Going to try and get into my car tomorrow and get my Bang! Peach tea out to put it in the garage fridge. Been without the Keto Iced coffee Mocha since Tuesday and might not get to pick mine up until Monday now at the latest. Today is day 4 of 10 on my 10 day No candy challenge and doing really well. This morning woke up to an ice storm that came through last night and we had slick roads this morning. I guess the positive side is my back is starting to feel better and not hurt as much so maybe will be really good to go by Monday.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Saturday 4/29/23

Tuesday 10/3/23

9/12/18