2/20/19

Almost all green today and have achieved my steps per hour goal and have over 13K steps. Yesterday was all green but floors and miles but did achieve my steps per hour goal and had over 13K steps. Got in a great 20 min on escalator(stair master)then Legs/Back and Legs circuit to finish up. Tomorrow's workout plan is more Legs/Back with no planned cardio.  Tonight plan on getting caught up with breathing app exercises and headspace app sessions and also daily meditation from church book haven't done that for a few nights. Also plan to journal in my notebook too after taking last night off from it as I didn't have time before work. Need to get caught up on my DVR'd shows but can do that this weekend.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Saturday 4/29/23

Tuesday 10/3/23

Monday 6/27