2/14/19

Almost all green today going to miss floors, active minutes and miles but do have over 13K steps and have achieved my steps per hour goal. Got off late today so no gym workout and tomorrow's possible weather also means no gym workout. I don't like going after 5PM anyways it's too busy and I can't get what I need. Mindful Moment for today: Why not do something just for fun today? Won't know my work schedule for next week officially until Saturday but unofficially I can get into the gym all 5 days but that could change between now and Saturday. Tuesday evening even though I posted here I didn't journal in my notebook and didn't do my breathing app exercise or headspace course session. Started a new course on Headspace app called Pro Level 1 last night and will wait a little while and get it in along with the 2 min breathing app exercise.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Saturday 4/29/23

Tuesday 10/3/23

9/12/18