2/17/19

Not sure I'll go all green today but try and get 13K steps. Came up 20 steps shy of achieving my steps per hour goal for today while at work freezing and not feeling well. Am feeling a little better now so trying to at least complete the goal day challenge I'm in for today. Scale is unofficially down 3.5# but most of that is from not eating much as I felt sick to my stomach most of the day yesterday. Ate light today so will see if that holds up or how much holds up. Mindful Moment for today: We can get swept away by our thoughts, or learn to step back and see them with clarity. Easy to forget it's a choice. Didn't even write in my notebook journal yesterday and didn't even complete my breathing app exercise or headspace session but will make it up later. If all goes well with the roads and If I'm back to normal tomorrow it will be Legs and 20 min on stair master or other cardio machine.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Saturday 4/29/23

Tuesday 10/3/23

9/12/18