2/8/19

Almost all green just going to miss floors and active minutes today but achieved my steps per hour goal and had over 13K steps. Still couldn't get my Bang! Peach tea from my car so went to Dollar General and bought 2 Monster Mocha Locha and drank one earlier and have one in the fridge to drink tomorrow morning. Still hoping to get my Mocha Madness on Sunday morning or whenever I go to work I'll leave a few extra minutes early to stop by MAC for it. My back is feeling better today only used Ibuprofen twice and took my icy/hot pain patch off since it's only effective for 8hrs. Should be able to get into my car tomorrow so will take them out and put them in the garage fridge but bring one in for Sunday. Won't know until sometime tomorrow morning my work schedule for next week to plan my workout times of day and number of days weather permitting of course. Mindful Moment: There is life how it is, and life how we think it should be. The more we cling to the latter, the more we struggle. At first I felt guilty about missing this week's gym workouts but need it to recharge and get ready for next week's workouts. Today is day 5 of my 10 day no candy challenge.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Saturday 4/29/23

Tuesday 10/3/23

9/12/18