Day 191

Almost all green on my Versa just going to miss active minutes but achieved my steps per hour goal and have over 15K steps for today. Schedule was published on the app this morning around 11:30 and I called a bit ago to check and make sure it was right which it was for me a second week in a row but have to call on Saturday's anyway just to be sure until I'm told by my manager who will get an e-mail that the bugs are worked out. We are the only store in our district to be on the new system since my manager is heading this up with our DM. At least I think we are the only ones in the district using the new system. Plan is to get a double workout on Tuesday morning then into the gym on Wed AM, Thursday PM and Friday afternoon to get in all 5 workouts to start the third cycle of 2 week workout splits. I do one set of workouts this week then the other next week to complete the 3rd cycle then will let coach know that I've gone through 3 cycles of the 2 week split and then I'll get new stuff on Sunday. Feeling a whole lot better today since I only took a short nap ealier this afternoon. I'm currently leading both weekend warrior challenges I'm in with 1 day 5 hrs 9 min left to go in one and 1 day 6 hrs 8 min left in the other one. 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Saturday 4/29/23

Tuesday 10/3/23

Monday 6/27