Day 194

Unsure if I'll go all green on my Versa but will achieve my steps per hour goal and have over 15K steps today. Writing early since I work 1:30-9:30 and won't turn my computer on when I get home. Already have the rest of my food planned out so will complete my food journa soon and Macros were good today more protein and less carbs and fat. Working so hard with coach to get my macros balanced. Giant sets are a killer but love them better than circuit training as I think for me I get a better workout going all 5 rounds one right after the other until all finished then take a short break. Wore my new compression sleeves to workout today but will see how my legs and veins look after working 8hrs and mostly standing at the register. 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Saturday 4/29/23

Tuesday 10/3/23

Monday 6/27