Day 192

Almost all green on my Versa just might miss active minutes but achieved my steps per hour goal and have over 15K steps for today.  Water is much better today I've got 78oz gone and 42oz left so will be close to a gallon of water once I finish this last bottle of mixed berry fruit infused water. Just sent my weekly check in e-mail to coach. Macros weren't great today carbs and fat were higher than targets and protein. Need to work harder to get my Macros more balanced and have more protein and less carbs and fat while keeping sodium under 2300MG. Thinking about getting in another double workout on either Wed or Fri so I can skip on Thursday when I get off at 3:45 and the cheer gym will be getting busy already.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Saturday 4/29/23

Tuesday 10/3/23

Monday 6/27