Tuesday 3/29

 Closed all rings on my Active 4 and have well over 10K steps for today. Macros were good today. Calorie goal was 1435 and I was over 52 calories, P goal was 140 and I was over 1 gram, C goal was 95 and I had 12 grams left and F goal was 55 and I was over 10 grams. Great Back/Shoulders and 15 min weighted vest walk. #DuesPaid Completed app power list 1. Read 10 pages--done 2. Drink 120oz of water--done 3. Sleep 7+ hours--done 4. Hit my protein goal--done 5. Hit steps goal--done and Completed personal power list 1. Listen to an informative podcast--done 2. Take micro factor vitamins--done 3. Drink reds and greens--done 4. Listen to nightly mediation app--done and 5. Update my Facebook page Sarah Fit and Healthy--done. Meds, Micro Factor and Supplements are ready for tomorrow. Work clothes are set out and ready for tomorrow. Training plan for tomorrow modified for at home leg day after breakfast. All meals except for dinner have been tracked for the rest of the week. I AM: I treat myself with the same gentleness I give to others

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Saturday 4/29/23

Tuesday 10/3/23

9/12/18