Sunday 4/24

 Closed all rings on my Active 4 and have well over 12K steps for today. Marcos were good today. Calorie goal was 1435 and I had 3 calories left, P goal was 140 and I was over 11 grams, C goal was 95 and I was over 16 grams and F goal was 55 and I had 10 grams left. Completed app power list 1. Read 10 pages--done 2. Drink 120oz of water--done 3. Sleep 7+ hours--done 4. Hit my protein goal--done 5. Hit steps goal--done and Completed personal power list 1. Listen to an informative podcast--done 2. Take micro factor vitamins--done 3. Drink reds and greens--done 4. Listen to nightly mediation app--done and 5. Update my Facebook page Sarah Fit and Healthy--done. Meds, Micro Factor and Supplements are ready for tomorrow. Friday's training plan has changed it's still truck unload in the morning then WOD posted on the board from the noon class. Tomorrow's training plan: At home Legs/Shoulders after breakfast and before work. All meals/snacks with the exception of dinner has been pre-tracked into the app. I AM: I strive to get better, not perfect.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Saturday 4/29/23

Tuesday 10/3/23

9/12/18