Friday 4/14/23

 Closed all hearts on my Samsung Active 4 and have well over 12K steps. Calorie goal was 1645 and I was 54 calories over, P goal was 175 and I was 2 grams over, C goal was 90 and I was 2 grams over and F goal was 65 and I was 3 grams over. Great Day 45/305 and Advanced Strength--Bench Day this morning. #DuesPaid Completed both personal power list and power list from inside the 1st Phorm app. Meds, Micro Factor and Supplements are ready for tomorrow. Work clothes are set out and ready for tomorrow morning. All meals/snacks for tomorrow with the exception of dinner has been pre-tracked in the app. Training plan: Day 45/305 and Active Recovery. I AM: In life I always get what I give and I always give out love.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Saturday 4/29/23

Tuesday 10/3/23

Monday 6/27