Wednesday 4/19/23

 Closed all hearts on my Samsung Active 4 and have well over 12K steps. Calorie goal was 1645 and I had 51 calories left, P goal was 175 and I had 2 grams left, C goal was 90 and I had 6 grams left and F goal was 65 and I was 1 gram over. Great Day 50/305 mile a day challenge and Advanced 8 Week Strength Day 4: Active Recovery 30 min walk outdoors and 15 min mobility inside the gym. #DuesPaid. Completed both personal power list and power list from inside the 1st Phorm app. Meds, Micro Factor and Supplements are ready for tomorrow. Work clothes are set out for tomorrow. All meals/snacks for tomorrow with the exception of dinner has been pre-tracked in the app. Training plan: Day 51/305 mile a day challenge and modified Overhead Press after dinner. I AM: I change my life by changing my thoughts and elevating my emotions.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Saturday 4/29/23

Tuesday 10/3/23

Monday 6/27