Thursday 4/20/23

 Closed all hearts on my Samsung Active 4 and have well over 12K steps. Calories goal was 1645 and I had 66 calories left, P goal was 175 and I was 2 grams over, C goal was 90 and I had 1 gram left and F goal was 65 and I had 6 grams left. Great Day 51/305 mile a day and 8 Week Strength-Advanced Overhead press this afternoon. #DuesPaid Completed both personal power list and power list from inside the 1st Phorm app. Meds, Micro Factor and Supplements are ready for tomorrow. Gym clothes are set out and Post Workout Stack has been packed. All meals/snacks for tomorrow with the exception of dinner has been pre-tracked in the app. Training plan: Day 52/305 mile a day and 8 Week Strength-Advanced Squat Day in the gym after breakfast. I AM: I feel happier when I take better care of my body.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Saturday 4/29/23

Tuesday 10/3/23

Monday 6/27