Sunday 4/2/23

 Closed all hearts on my Samsung Active 4 and I have well over 12K steps today. Calorie goal was 1735 and I had 23 calories left, P goal was 175 and I was 11 grams over, C goal was 90 and I was 8 grams over and F goal was 75 and I had 6 grams left. Great Day 33/305 mile challenge #DuesPaid Completed both personal power list and power list from inside the 1st Phorm app. Meds, Micro Factor and Supplements are ready for tomorrow morning. Work clothes are set out for tomorrow. Tripod is setup and progress photo clothes are ready for tomorrow. All meals/snacks for tomorrow with the exception of dinner has been pre-tracked in the app. Training plan: Day 34/305 mile challenge and WHD TBD after breakfast. I AM: I am strong and persistent.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Saturday 4/29/23

Tuesday 10/3/23

Monday 6/27