Thursday 4/13/23

 Closed all hearts on my Samsung Active 4 and have well over 12K steps today. Calorie goal was 1645 and I had 63 calories left, P goal was 175 and I was 17 grams over, C goal was 90 and I had 4 grams left and F goal was 65 and I had 11 grams left. Great Day 44/305 and At Home Advanced Chipper workout. #DuesPaid Completed both personal power list and power list from inside the 1st Phorm app. Gym clothes are set out and Post Workout Stack has been packed for tomorrow. Meds, Micro Factor and Supplements are ready for tomorrow morning. All meals/snacks for tomorrow with the exception of dinner has been pre-tracked in the app. Training plan: Day 45/305 and Advanced Strength Bench Day in the gym after breakfast. I AM: Each day I am better than the last.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Saturday 4/29/23

Tuesday 10/3/23

Monday 6/27