Sunday 4/16/23

 Closed all hearts on my Samsung Active 4 and have well over 12K steps. Calorie goal was 1645 and I was 63 calories over, P goal was 175 and I had 4 grams left, C goal was 90 and I had 1 gram left and F goal was 65 and I was 10 grams over. Great Day 47/305 this morning. #DuesPaid Completed both personal power list and power list from inside the 1st Phorm app. Meds, Micro Factor and Supplements are ready for tomorrow. Work clothes are set out for tomorrow. Progress Photo clothes are set out and Tripod is set up for tomorrow. All meals/snacks for tomorrow with the exception of dinner has been pre-tracked in the app. Training plan: Day 48/305 and At Home Advanced Workout #1 5 rounds after breakfast. I AM: I trust my body to communicate its needs to me.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Saturday 4/29/23

Tuesday 10/3/23

Monday 6/27