Tuesday 4/4/23

 Closed all hearts on my Samsung Active 4 and have well over 12K steps today. Calorie goal was 1735 and I had 38 calories left, P goal was 175 and I was 19 grams over, C goal was 90 and I had 12 grams left and F goal was 75 and I had 4 grams left. Great Day 35/305 and WHD Back/Biceps this morning. #DuesPaid Completed both personal power list and power list from inside the 1st Phorm app. Meds, Micro Factor and Supplements are ready for tomorrow. All meals/snacks for tomorrow with the exception of dinner has been pre-tracked in the app. Gym clothes are set out. Tripod and Post Workout Stack are packed for tomorrow. Training plan: Day 36/305 and WHD Full-Body in the gym after breakfast. I AM: I am proud of myself for all of my achievements.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Saturday 4/29/23

Tuesday 10/3/23

Monday 6/27