Saturday 4/29/23

 Closed all hearts on my Samsung Active 4 and have well over 12K steps. Calorie goal was 1645 and I had 49 calories left, P goal was 175 and I was 34 grams over, C goal was 90 and I was on target and F goal was 65 and I had 15 grams left. Great Day 60/305 mile a day and Active Recovery Day. #DuesPaid Completed both personal power list and power list from inside the 1st Phorm app. Meds and Supplements are ready for the week and Meds, Micro Factor and Supplements are ready for tomorrow. Work clothes are set out for tomorrow morning. All meals/snacks for tomorrow with the exception of dinner has been pre-tracked in the app. Training plan: Day 61/305 mile a day in the morning. I AM: I overcome my fears by chasing my dreams.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Tuesday 10/3/23

Monday 6/27