9/18/18

Almost all green and almost achieved my steps per hour goal today. Got in a great Shoulders/Cardio workout this morning. Tomorrow's workout plan is Legs/Chest and 15 min warm up on elliptical and 15 min on stair master(if it's free) to finish up. Right now sitting in first place on both workweek hustle challenges I'm in on Fit Bit.  I've got 48oz of water left to drink to reach that goal today. I'm 17.9# from reaching my goal need to focus on my eating and also getting my water in. On SparkPeople I changed my user name from royalsgurl to macratdoll to explain the name to the Spark People blog readers MAC is the name of the gym I go to and doll refers to the ladies and rat refers to those that are there a lot working out so I'm a macratdoll.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Saturday 4/29/23

Tuesday 10/3/23

9/12/18