9/22/18

Almost green but might miss active minutes today. Achieved my steps per hour goal today by not leaving for church until a few minutes after 5. Plan is to get into the gym all 5 days this week and in the late afternoon Monday, mornings Tues-Thurs and then early afternoon on Friday.  Been thinking about getting the wireless charger that plugs into the wall then I can just sit my phone on it and not plug it in since I got my new phone and decided to get one tomorrow.  Put my hair in a neat bun for church tonight with headband but will do a messy bun for work tomorrow with a headband. Think now I have all of my apps back that I want except for my app from the doctor and getting that now as I almost forgot about it. As soon as I go almost all green then I'll charge my Fit Bit Alta HR to full charge.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Saturday 4/29/23

Tuesday 10/3/23

Monday 6/27