9/12/18

All green and achieved my steps per hour goal today. Got in a great Legs/Chest and 15 min elliptical to warm up and 15 min stair master. Tomorrow's plan is Back/Triceps and 20 min incline treadmill walk. My new weight lifting belt is going to work great as I used it this morning. My trainer said as long as I was within 30 calories either over or under 1700 it's OK with her. My legs are still sore from Monday's workout and I did another leg day today. I'm in 2 workweek challenges on my fit bit and am leading one and in second on the other one. After I bought a perfect bun helper I decided to try a bun without it and used just a ponytail holder and scrunchie which work just as well. Might look at getting some small barrettes or use a headband to keep the loose hairs in check.  

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Saturday 4/29/23

Tuesday 10/3/23