9/21/18

Might not go all green today but going to try and get 13K steps. Didn't achieve my steps per hour goal today missed 3hrs sitting in the car driving to get my new cell phone and driving back and in the store waiting to get my phone set up. I upgraded from the iPhone 7 which died on me this morning to an android Samsung Galaxy S8. Getting everything setup and all of the apps I need put on there. Tested out my Air pods and they work with my Galaxy so I don't need to buy a new pair of Bluetooth earphones for my workouts next week. Thank goodness I had my workouts wrote out in a notebook I learned that after the gym app was down a couple weeks ago. Had an OK workout today without my music. Won't know until sometime tomorrow my work schedule for next week to plan the time of day and number of days I can get into the gym.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Saturday 4/29/23

Tuesday 10/3/23

9/12/18