9/16/18

Almost all green just not sure I'll get active minutes today but will achieve my steps per hour goal. I'm leading the weekend challenge with 6hrs 29min left to go. Tomorrow's workout plan is Legs/Abs and 10 min on ellie to warm up and 5 min ellie to finish up. After my workout going to head to GNC for a case of Bang Georgia Peach tea since the tea is the only flavor of Bang I can drink as it doesn't have carbonated water. Will drop it off at MAC to put in the fridge there so I don't have to remember it but on days like yesterday will take one home with me and drink at work the next day.  Next week I'm in 2 workweek hustle challenges again but this is the first weekend warrior challenge I've been a part of for sometime. Almost have my gallon of water in for today will make my CLA drink in about an hour or so.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Saturday 4/29/23

Tuesday 10/3/23

9/12/18