11/12/18

Not going to go all green today will miss floors. No gym workout today due to the weather since I didn't drive to work today means I miss my gym workout. Road conditions weren't the best this morning and haven't improved that much. Achieved my steps per hour goal for today. Hoping the road conditions are a little better tomorrow but no promises. Might talk to my trainer to see about pushing this week's workouts back a week because of the weather this week. Down 4.6# this week but most if not all of it was probably from being so sick on Friday with a headache and sick to my stomach that I didn't eat much and then on Saturday being careful so I didn't get sick again while still battling a headache. All better now and was planning on getting into the gym until the weather came through and still is blowing snow showers.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Saturday 4/29/23

Tuesday 10/3/23

9/12/18