11/2/18

Almost all green today just missed floors but did achieve my steps per hour goal. Got in a great Biceps/Triceps/Chest and 15 min warm up on elliptical and 15 min treadmill walk to finish up. Update on my back it's feeling better but for the next few days going to continue using Bio-Freeze. My charge3 was on 15% battery and never got the low battery e-mail telling me to charge it but not going to press my luck going another day and it's on the charge now as I'm headed for a shower shortly since I have to get up early and be at work by 5AM tomorrow. Won't know my work schedule for next week until sometime tomorrow to plan my workout times of day and number of days. Hoping for 5 days but will take 4 days if that's all my schedule will allow.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Saturday 4/29/23

Tuesday 10/3/23

9/12/18