11/26/18

All green today but missed floors and will charge my Charge3 in a bit since the battery is at 31%. Last Tuesday I ordered some Protein bites from a local food company and they are sooo good that think I'll order the other 2 snacks too. My trainer likes the rice krispie treats and her hubby loves the brownies. This morning the scale was up 1.3# from last week not too bad for over a holiday. Starting a new training month this next week and think with the protein bites and other snacks that they will help when I want something sweet to just grab one of those. Got in my Legs and 20 min treadmill walk tonight. Tomorrow's workout plan is at least 15 min on stair master and 15 min row before Shoulders. It was perfect my Protein bites were in the fridge right next to my Bang! tea not sure if it was planned that way or it just happened that mine got put next to my drink in the fridge.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Saturday 4/29/23

Tuesday 10/3/23

9/12/18