11/27/18

All green today but will miss floors again. Achieved my steps per hour goal for today. Scale is the same today as it was yesterday. Started taking Slimvance from GNC yesterday got a sample 14 day supply in one of my pro boxes and bought some other but won't open that until I see how it will work for me. Got in a great Shoulders and 30 min cardio today I went 20 min on elliptical which is the longest I'd ever gone on it and 10 min row before my lifting workout. I also bought some over vitamin packs since 1st phorm is out of the micro factor both online and in store. Ordered both the Rice Krispies treats and protein brownies so should have them next Monday late afternoon. Will measure on Thursday for next month since I start a new training month next week.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Saturday 4/29/23

Tuesday 10/3/23

9/12/18