11/13/18

Not going to go all green will miss just floors today and achieved my steps per hour goal again today. Got in a great 15 min on stair master and 15 min row before Shoulders workout this afternoon. Loving that I have my Charge3 synced to my gym app so even if I don't get a gym workout in I still get activity time for my steps. Will miss tomorrow's workout too but this is due to going out to eat for my Mom's b-day. One of these days I should screenshot my workouts for this month and start posting them along with a screenshot of my fit bit page that has my calories burned and active minutes. Took a screenshot of last month's workouts but never posted them but thinking about that for this month. Took the screenshots and will try to post remember to post Friday's along with my fit bit workout page. Had my hair just in a pony for my workout and think I like it better in a bun off of my neck since it's getting so long even in a pony.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Saturday 4/29/23

Tuesday 10/3/23

Monday 6/27