Day 258

All green on my Versa, achieved my steps per hour goal and have over 15K steps for today. Macros were better today but fat still a little high. Listening once again to Contest Prep University podcast with Coach Adam and Joe from DietDoc.com.  Got in a great Legs/Glutes and 20 min row this morning. Tomorrow's workout plan is Shoulders/Arms and 20 min cardio after a 10 min warm up on the rowing machine. Bought a Glucose Monitor at Wal-Mart but not sure I like it so will look at Walgreens tomorrow then return the one from Wal-Mart if I find one at Walgreens. I have 9 episodes left then I'm finally all caught up on them. I've got 8.1# to go to reach my mini goal of 135 and 18.1# to go to reach my goal of 125. 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Saturday 4/29/23

Tuesday 10/3/23

9/12/18