Day 268

Writing early again so unsure if I'll go all green might miss active minutes but will achieve my steps per hour goal and have over 15K steps for today. Macros weren't that great yesterday or today already have today's figured out. Plan is Monday,Wed,Thurs gym workouts and Tuesday,Friday at home workouts. Will have to send my weekly check in and stuff to coach Adam after 9PM tomorrow since I work 12:30PM-8:30PM tomorrow after working 2:30PM-10:30PM today. Back is better but will wear my lifiting belt Monday for legs as to not hurt my back again. Not sure if it was from corporate or if my manager just decided that we can wear Kansas City Chiefs stuff tomorrow for the big game. I'm thinking it was her call but usure of who decided it.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Saturday 4/29/23

Tuesday 10/3/23

9/12/18