Day 276

Almost all green on my Versa, achieved my steps per hour goal and have over 15K steps for today. Macros were a little better today but still more carbs than protein but fats were good today. Sent my weekly check in to Coach Adam a little bit ago. Last night and again this morning while brushing my teeth I did 3 sets of 20 reps 10 each leg booty blasters. Tomorrow's workout plan is Legs/Glutes and 20 min walk at home workout. Tuesday's workout is 8min elliptical to warm up then Chest and 20 min walk, Wednesday's workout is 8min ellie to warm up then Legs/Back and 20 min walk, Thursday's workout is 8min ellie to warm up then Chest/Shoulders and 20 min walk, Friday's workout is 8min ellie to warm up then Legs/Glutes and 20 min walk. All of my walks will be on the Jui Jitsu mats since I have permission to walk on them by the academy instructor. 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Saturday 4/29/23

Tuesday 10/3/23

9/12/18