49 Weeks, 5 days out

 All green on my Versa 2, achieved my steps per hour goal and have well over 18K steps for today. Macros were great today for a refeed day. Tomorrow is a fasting day. Tomorrow's workout plan is Chest/Shoulders and 30 min walk either on the treadmill or Jiu-Jitsu mats. Wed will be a gym rest day since we are taking a day trip not sure where we are going yet. Tomorrow after my hair cut I'll take progress photos and measure in the morning before I go get my hair done. Got in a fabulous Legs/Glutes workout but must have used bad form or too heavy a bar on deadlifts as my lower back is hurting so shortly will use the massage belt I bought a while back. Went and bought a couple things at Wal-Mart and didn't buy anything to snack on. 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Saturday 4/29/23

Tuesday 10/3/23

9/12/18