49 Weeks, 4 days out

 All green on my Versa 2, achieved my steps per hour goal and have well over 18K steps for today. Macros were great today. Took progress photos as planned but forgot to measure so have my tape measure beside my computer mouse so I take them in the morning. Correction from yesterday's post today wasn't a fasting day that's Thursday. Got in a great workout today using lighter weights.  Ended up walking on the mats again as it was less stress on my back. Used my massage belt when I got home this morning but haven't put it back on the charger yet. Think I'll take my lumbar pillow with me in the car for the day trip to I still don't know where. Also not going to go on a road trip without my Yeti taking that with my Core ABCD sweet tea and Core Zone Arnold Palmer.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Saturday 4/29/23

Tuesday 10/3/23

9/12/18