51 Weeks, 2 days out

 All green on my Versa 2, achieved my steps per hour goal and have well over 18K steps for today. Macros were great again today. Worked 6AM to 1PM today and almost skipped my workout but went anyway and crushed a Back/Glutes workout and 30 min walk on treadmill this afternoon. Tomorrow's workout plan is Leg/Glutes and 30 min walk either on the treadmill or mats haven't decided yet. The rest of this week going to log my macros on both My Macros+ and RP Diet to see if I like the second one better than the first. My gym owner uses RP Diet and loves that one. Will tell coach on Sunday that I'm switching Macros tracking apps. My new cut off time is 4PM if I get off anytime before 4PM then I'll go get a gym workout in but if I work until 4PM or later then it will be either an at home workout or take a rest day. 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Saturday 4/29/23

Tuesday 10/3/23

9/12/18