51 Weeks, 1 day out

 All green on my Versa 2, achieved my steps per hour goal and have well over 18K steps for today. Macros were good over 1.4 grams of fats according to My Macros + and good except for fats on RP Diet over 10 grams there. I've tracked water better since Tuesday and have had 104OZ for 3 days and will make it 4 today. Plan on taking a screenshot of water from the Fitbit app to send with my weekly check in. Won't know my work schedule for next week until sometime tomorrow to plan my workout days and times of day. So far I like RP Diet but it will take getting used to as it has my macros different it has 40 grams more on Protein, 30 grams less on Carbs and 10 grams more on Fats. I'm shooting for 90 grams Protein, 120 grams Carbs and 40 grams Fats which were set by Coach. 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Saturday 4/29/23

Tuesday 10/3/23

9/12/18