Day 163

Almost all green on my Versa just going to miss active minutes and came up 30 steps shy of achieving my steps per hour goal but have over 15K steps for today. Would've had them if I didn't reset my tracker then uninstalled and reinstalled it but should've waited until after church to do it instead of before. I wrote my new workouts into a notebook to track that way and sent my food journal to coach the way I used to with another trainer. Only thing on my workouts I'm waiting for is the cardio I sent coach an e-mail for clarification on that.  Scale was up 1.6# from last Sunday's weigh in but know it's cause I didn't get all of my water in while traveling. I finished second to last in both workweek hustle challenges on Fit Bit app. I'm beginning to think I should've not accepted being out of town and driving lots so not many steps. 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Saturday 4/29/23

Tuesday 10/3/23

Monday 6/27