Day 189

Almost all green on my Versa just might miss active minutes but achieved my steps per hour goal and have over 15K steps for today. Versa battery is at 41% so will charge it up here in a little bit. Macro's were better today more protein and less carbs/fat. Instead of buying a new waterbottle I need to use my versa to track my water and after each 26oz I need to put it in my tracker. Got in a great Shoulders and 5 min turf sprints this afternoon. Tomorrow's workout plan is Arm drop sets and 10 min turf walk. Still leading the workweek hustle challenge with 1 day 4hrs 57min left to go. I've got 22 episodes of Contest Prep University podcasts to watch but I think more might be uploaded before I get them watched.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Saturday 4/29/23

Tuesday 10/3/23

Monday 6/27