Day 171

Almost all green on my Versa just might miss active minutes but achieved my steps per hour goal and have over 15K steps today. Tomorrow's workout plan is Legs Circuit and 10 min air bike. Did Ok on Macros today Fat was high and had more grams of carbs than protein today. Sent my weekly check in to Coach just before my shower tonight. Workout clothes packed and earphones ready for my workout tomorrow afternoon. Leading the Daily challenge with 3hrs left but headed to be in less than an hour. Scale is unofficially up 2.5# but will see when I weigh in tomorrow what the damage is from not getting enough water still and snacking maybe a little too much. Workout plan for the week is still 3 days in the gym with 2 days Wed and Friday as double workout days since I work till 5PM on Tuesday and have an eye appointment and will be going on a road trip to Oklahoma on Thursday. 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Saturday 4/29/23

Tuesday 10/3/23

Monday 6/27