Day 188

Almost all green on my Versa just might miss active minutes but achieved my steps per hour goal and have over 15K steps for today. Macro's were better today but still more carbs than protein again today. Tomorrow's workout plan is Shoulders and 5 min treadmill sprints weather permitting of course. Instead of getting into the gym in the AM it will be early afternoon since I have to go help at another store tomorrow morning. Since coach wants me to get more water think I'll look into getting a 64oz bottle instead of my 26oz that I'm currently using. I'm currently leading the workweek hustle challenge that I'm in with 2 days 4hrs 42min left. Versa battery is at 60% so can hold off and charge it tomorrow evening.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Saturday 4/29/23

Tuesday 10/3/23

Monday 6/27