Day 168

Writing early so unsure if I'll go all green just might miss active minutes but will achieve my steps per hour goal and have over 15K steps today. Got in a fabulous Shoulders Circuit and 5 min Stair Master HIIT. Tomorrow's workout plan is Arms and 10 min on Assault Bike. Charged my Versa this morning for half hour then again during my shower. It's not a full 100% but that's OK it's 99% charged. I'm currently still in second on 1 workweek hustle challenge and second in the other one as well. Won't know my work schedule for next week until either late tomorrow or sometime Saturday afternoon not sure yet but know I'll get at least or try to get into the gym at least 4 days. Taking Thursday off due to an eye appointment and will have my eyes dilated.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Saturday 4/29/23

Tuesday 10/3/23

Monday 6/27