Day 169

Almost all green on my Versa just might miss active minutes but achieved my steps per hour goal and have over 15K steps for today. Great workout this morning. Plan is to get into the gym 3 days next week but get in all 5 workouts with a couple double workout days. Schedule was published before 3PM today so I could plan my week of workouts. I'll get into the gym Monday early afternoon, Wed and Friday morning. Thursday will be a rest day for sure since I have my annual eye appointment and will probably have my eyes dilated. Tuesday I work till 5PM and don't like going when the gym is really busy. I'm currently in 2nd on one workweek hustle challenge and leading the second one I'm in.  Decided to start using my Air Pod earphones since they are so expensive. Got them paired again with my phone but will charge it up this weekend.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Saturday 4/29/23

Tuesday 10/3/23

Monday 6/27