Day 187

Almost all green on my Versa, achieved my steps per hour goal and have over 15K steps for today. Macro's were better today but Carbs were higher than protein so gotta get more protein and less carbs the rest of the week. Got in a great double workout to make up for missing the gym tomorrow. Thursday's workout plan is Shoulders and 5 min turf sprints. I'm currently leading the workweek hustle challenge that I'm in on Fit Bit app. Sent some progress photos to coach tonight that I took at the gym this afternoon. Probably should've stepped back a little to get better shots but I didn't so will do that next time. Figured out a trick from my friend/teammate she told me to record a video then pause the video to screenshot the photos to make it better and so I don't have to hold my phone. 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Saturday 4/29/23

Tuesday 10/3/23

Monday 6/27