Day 186

Almost all green on my Versa, achieved my steps per hour goal and have over 15K steps for today. Macro's were much better today so hope that coach will be happy. I sent my check in e-mail but haven't heard back yet. Got in a great Legs Giant Set and 10 min laps around the turf keeping my HR at 140 or higher. Tomorrow's workout plan is Chest and 5 min turf sprints then Back Giant Set and 10 min walking laps around the turf keeping HR at 140 or higher. Forgot to set the timer on my phone but know that coach's podcasts are about 5 min each so 2 podcasts are about 10 min which was my target time today for cardio. Versa battery is at 47% could go another day but will put it on the charger after my shower in a little bit

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Saturday 4/29/23

Tuesday 10/3/23

Monday 6/27