Day 183

All green on my Versa, achieved my steps per hour goal and have over 15K steps. Got in a great Arms (Biceps/Triceps) and 10 min Steady Cardio walking laps on the turf. Kept my HR at 130-140 the enitre time I was walking.  Have to call tomorrow to check the schedule since there are bugs that need to be worked out of the new system.  Still hoping for 5 days in the gym but will take 4 if needed with a double workout.  Got the low battery notification and e-mail as I was finished with my workout so charge it for an hour when I got home and will fully charge it again later tonight.  Macro's were balanced once again had more protein than carbs or fat today so coach should be happy that they were better this week just hope the weigh in shows it on Monday. 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Saturday 4/29/23

Tuesday 10/3/23

Monday 6/27